Signalling Business of RailTel
- Capacity and Capability to take up execution of Signalling related Projects
- Signal Design, Design Automation Software Tools, Design Centre with features ranging from Yard and Signal Configuration Plan to Control Tables to preparation of Application Logic with modules for Verification and Validation and for Simulation Testing and Certification for Interlockings.
- Field Survey, Consultancy & Project Reports for Signalling, Automation, Condition Monitoring & Train Control Systems for IR, Metros and Other Organizations.
- Project Supervision and Management in execution of Signalling & Train Control Projects to ensure Quality and Conformity to Standards and for In Time Commissioning of Systems.
- Research and Application Developmental activities with OEMs and R&D Centres in emerging areas, which includes new Concepts, Techniques, Technologies & Systems for Signalling & Train Control, Condition Monitoring of Assets, Train Detection, IT Solutions. etc.
- Creating Content and Learning Systems for Improving the Skills and Knowledge in Advanced Signalling Systems & Basics of Signalling for Public & Private Sector units.
- Undertake Third Party Maintenance of Signalling System at Stations/Sections or Goods yards/Sidings. Remote Condition Monitoring of Signalling System - including the human agencies operating them, Data Analytics to enable predictive & prescriptive maintenance resulting in reduced maintenance effort and increasing the availability of signaling system,
- Provide for Collaborative remote supervision by Railways & OEM
Press release of MOU signing between RailTel Enterprise Limited (a Subsidiary of RailTel) and M/s TVM Signalling & Transportation Systems India Pvt. Ltd. (a group company of M/s KYOSAN)