Security Operations Center
With world going digital and data prominently residing over cloud, it is becoming increasingly important to safeguard our data from cyber security threats. Cyber Security requires multi-vector protection architecture to defend our data from emerging hacktivists.
To provide a centralized and evolving cyber security solutions to organization, RailTel has set up a Security Operation Centre (SoC) at Gurugram. RailTel aims to adapt the evolving threat landscape and it is devoted for providing custom tailored security solutions as a service to organization which understands work environment, workplace and its security needs. SOC as a service offering are in compliance to multiple security standards.We provide on-site and off-site cyber security incident prevention/response and security event monitoring services through state-of-the-art SOC components. A complete integrated security information and event management solution portfolio is the core of RailTel's SOC technology stack.
Offerings through SOCaaS :
- Endpoint detection and response, which provides host level telemetry for near real-time investigations
- Advance malware protection with continuous file and network behavior analysis.
- Network behavior and traffic analysis used to investigate, alert and obtain enhanced context about suspicious activity
- Next Generation firewall (with advanced IPS) and DDoS mitigation
- E-mail security (Spam detection, multi-layer virus detection, URL protection and more…)
- Server Security for application level continuous monitoring, vulnerability detection and near real time forensic analysis
- Packet capture for forensics
- Sandbox for malware analysis.
- Vulnerability assessment and DAST (Dynamic application security testing).
- Application security management (Web Application firewalls).
- SIEM (Security Information and event management) for centralized alert monitoring and incident tracking.
- SOAR (Security Orchestration and automated response) for instant actions through custom designed playbooks and a single worksheet for any incident to align security investigators.