Signalling Business of RailTel
- Capacity and Capability to implement Electronic Interlocking, Automatic Signalling, Digital Axle Counter, Train Collision Avoidance System (KAVACH), Traffic Management System, Tunnel Radio Communication, Mobile Train Radio Communication system using LTE etc.
- Signal Design Automation Software Tools, Design Centre with features ranging from Yard and Signal Configuration Plan to Control Tables to preparation of Application Logic with modules for Verification and Validation and for Simulation Testing and Certification for Interlockings.
- Field Survey, Consultancy & Project Reports for Signalling, Automation, Condition Monitoring & Train Control Systems and IT solutions for Railways, Metros and Other Organizations.
- Project Supervision and Management in execution of Signalling, Train Control projects to ensure Quality and Conformity to Standards and on Time Commissioning of Systems.
- Creating Content and Learning Systems for Improving the Skills and Knowledge in Advanced Signalling Systems & Basics of Signalling for Public & Private Sector units.
- Undertake Third Party Maintenance of Signalling System at Stations/Sections or Goods yards/Sidings. Remote Condition Monitoring of Signalling System - including the human agencies operating them, Data Analytics to enable predictive & prescriptive maintenance resulting in reduced maintenance effort and increasing the availability of signaling system,
- Provide for Collaborative centralized remote supervision and condition monitoring by Railways & OEMs