Managed Data Services
RailTel with its expertise in Telecom & IT domain for over a decade offers an end-to-end managed data services to its customers. The service includes implementation, operation and management of all network infrastructure from the WAN port on Customer premise equipment (CPE) located at customer’s location, to the last mile & WAN network components. The entire end to end network support is available through our Central NOC with 24x7 support. The services also includes the L1 support at site which can be provided at customer’s central/strategic locations to ensure faster and proactive resolution of any exigency on the network. RailTel has several CCNA, CCNP, JNCP, certified professional network engineers to operate and manage the much complex network services & equipments.
RailTel with its pan-India network can provide various data services incl. Point to Point lease lines, Point to Multi point Layer2/Layer3 based MPLS based VPN & Internet lease lines across all major cities as well as smaller towns of the country. RailTel has created expertise in implementing & managing end to end network infrastructure including Routers, Switches, Load Balancer, Firewall, IPS/IDS solutions, etc. thereby ensuring that you can concentrate in your core activities and leaving the work of network implementation and management to an expert.
Authentication using AADHAAR Number
RailTel is Authorized Service Agency (ASA) and Authorized user Agency (AUA) of UIDAI, Government of India.
- ASA - ASAs are entities that have established secure leased line connectivity with the CIDR (Aadhaar Database) compliant with UIDAI’s standards and specifications. ASAs offer their UIDAI-compliant network connectivity as a service to Authentication User Agencies and transmit AUAs’ authentication requests to CIDR.
- AUA - AUA is any government / public / private legal agency registered in India that seeks to use Aadhaar authentication for its services. An AUA connects to the CIDR through an ASA (either by becoming ASA on its own or contracting services of an existing ASA).
Benefits of AADHAR based Authentication System
Matching of Aadhaar no. and biometrics with the data maintained in the UIDAI’s back-end system to enable residents to prove their identity electronically for availing services and benefits.
Applications of AADHAR based Authentication System
- Aadhaar Enabled Attendance Management System
- Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
- Aadhaar Enabled Service Delivery (e-KYC, CAF, etc.)