Enterprises use Leased Lines to interconnect their important nodal centres such as primary data centre, back up site, call centre and regional hubs. Hence circuit uptime and scalability-on-demand becomes most important.
Leased Line is the oldest and most basic data connectivity service but is still popular among Enterprises. RailTel`s Leased Line service suite not only provides the traditional version of leased line but also some of the more advanced features that are required by enterprises for different business applications.
Leased Line services from RailTel provides single infrastructure for all communications requirements to cater your business needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Countrywide telecom transmission network on high capacity SDH & DWDM platform.
- Capacity from granularity of 2 Mbps to DS3, STM or above on TDM, FE and GE.
- The transmission media is more reliable as the OFC runs along the Railways exclusive Right of Way (RoW)
- The SDH network deploys self-healing ring architecture with multipath protection.
- Scalable Network Infrastructure.
- Industry standard service level agreements for ensuring “always on “services.
- Network is managed and proactively monitored by 24x7 transmission Network operation centres at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Secundrabad.