Leased Line is the most basic and oldest data connectivity service, but it is still widely used by businesses. The Leased Line service suite from RailTel includes not only the conventional leased line but also some of the more advanced features that are required by enterprises for different business applications.
RailTel's Leased Line services provide a single infrastructure for all communications requirements to cater your business needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Countrywide telecom transmission network on high capacity SDH & DWDM platform.
- Capacity from granularity of 2 Mbps to DS3, STM or above on TDM (Time Division Multiplexing), FE (Fast Ethernet) and GE (Gigabit Ethernet).
- The transmission media is more reliable as the OFC runs along the Railways exclusive Right of Way (RoW)
- The SDH network deploys self-healing ring architecture with multipath protection.
- Scalable Network Infrastructure.
- Industry standard service level agreements for ensuring “Always On" services.
- Network is managed and proactively monitored by 24x7 transmission Network operation centres at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Secundrabad.
- 24x7 Central Network OperationCenter (CNOC) at New Delhi.