Aadhaar Based Services
RailTel is an UIDAI authorized Authentication Service Agency (ASA), e-KYC Service Agency (KSA), Authentication User Agency (AUA), and e-KYC User Agency (KUA) for Aaadhar Card. RailTel is one of the few companies to hold all four UIDAI licenses and capable of providing the entire gamut of service. RailTel has robust infrastructure of network supported by 2 Tier III Data Centres and MeitY empanelled cloud through which this aadhar based service is being provided.
Major parties involved in Aadhaar Authentication Process
- Authentication Service Agency (ASA): ASAs are entities that have secure leased line connectivity with the CIDR. ASAs transmit authentication requests to CIDR on behalf of one or more AUAs. An ASA enters into a formal contract with UIDAI.
- e-KYC Service Agency (KSA): KSAs are entities which are having connectivity with UIDAI’s CIDR and can share the Demographic profile of the Aadhaar Card holder to the KUAs for authentication purpose.
- Authentication User Agency (AUA): An AUA is any entity that uses Aadhaar authentication to enable its services and connects to the CIDR through an ASA. An AUA enters into a formal contract with UIDAI.
- e-KYC User Agency(KUA): An KUA is any entity, which requires the authentication of the Aadhaar card in terms of Biometric data of the Aadhaar Card holder from KSA.
IRCTC is one of our major client for Aadhaar Authentication Service for Senior Citizen Train Ticket Discounts and e-wallet registration.
RailTel as an ASA/KSA and AUA/KUA of UIDAI is offering variety of services to the government offices and ministries through Aadhaar Authentication Service:
- Attendance Management System
- Authentication of the genuine Aadhar Card
- Confirming Beneficiaries
- Secure Financial Transactions
- Access Control