- Constitution of a Board of Directors of appropriate composition, size, varied expert and commitment to discharge its responsibilities and duties.
- Constitution of an Audit Committee to scrutinize financial matters.
- Ensuring timely flow of information to the board and its Committees to enable them discharge their functions effectively.
- Independent verification and safeguarding integrity of the Company's financial reporting at 3 level of auditing -Internal Auditing, External Auditing, Statutory Auditing.
- A sound system of risk management and internal control.
- Timely and balanced disclosure of all material information concerning the company to all stakeholders including Ministry of Railways.
- Transparency and accountability management through implementation of RTI Act.
- Compliance with all the applicable rules and regulations as per CVC guidelines, CAG report & guidelines as per Company Act and Clauses of various licenses/registration.
- Fair and equitable treatment of all its stakeholders including employees, customers, shareholders and investors.